This generously sized impeccably-appointed apartment is situated in a modern and exclusive Over 55's apartment complex, conveniently located in the heart of St Ives backing out onto Dalrymple-Hay Natural Reserve, exuding a beautifully natural and serene atmosphere throughout.
The floorplan of this apartment encompasses 2 bedrooms + study room, 2 bathrooms, bright and airy combined living/dining room leading out to the courtyard, a modern designer kitchen featuring top-of-the-line appliances and a separate laundry room. Boasting refined finishes throughout, this apartment was designed and curated to provide the epitome of comfortable and luxurious lifestyle for its occupier.
- 2 generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobe and master features an en-suite
- An extra study room, which can be converted into a 3rd bedroom
- Bright and airy open plan living/dining room flowing out onto a large and sun-drenched courtyard
- 2 secured car space including a separate storage cage
- Ducted A/C R/C
- Secure building with video intercom
- Quality and highly coveted over 55's apartment complex
- Short stroll from St Ives Shopping Village
- Easy public transport access, taking you to Gordon Train Station
- Tranquil atmosphere, positioned adjacent to Dalrymple-Hay Natural Reserve
- Within the catchment zone of St Ives Public School and St Ives High School
- Within close proximity to excellent private schools such as Brigidine College, Masada College, Ravenswood and Sydney Grammar Preparatory School
Strata: $1,467.15 p/q (approx.)
Water: $321.21 p/q (approx.)
Council: $299.75 p/q (approx.)
Disclaimer: Asset Realty believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.