One look at the tree lined street, the high and breezy location and you will know you want to live here. This first level unit is located in a boutique complex with private and secure entry to all properties. This unit has recently been beautifully renovated internally boasting floating timber flooring and fresh paint. The open plan living and dining zone allows ease of living and opens out onto the large private balcony, allowing natural light and breeze throughout the whole unit – something that is hard to find in many other properties!
Other features include:
* Large covered deck - big enough for a dining table and BBQ
* Bright spacious lounge room with air-conditioning
* Separate full size kitchen with a breakfast bar
* Refurbished internally including new flooring
* Low Body Corporate fees
* Two bedrooms - one queen size and one double with built ins and fans
* Lovely breezes for cross ventilation
* Security screens
* Private lock- up Garage and laundry/storage immediately below the unit
* Small complex located on a quiet street
Perfect for singles, couples or just starting out families this apartment will not be available for long. Located only a short walk to public transport, Racecourse Road and a plethora of café's and restaurants this property is not one to miss. Call Brooke Hawthorne to arrange an inspection on this one before it gets snapped up.