This solid family home is positioned on the high side of the street, has an enviable wide frontage and a flexible floorplan which will suit multi-generational families or those with home business needs.
Located in a desirable cul de sac position whilst only minutes to public transport, schools, shops and parks this home is one that is worth inspecting.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms (optional 4th), 3 bathrooms and multiple living spaces
- Architectural excellence is showcased in the formal lounge and dining area with split-level, raked ceilings and an open fireplace
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops
- Casual living area leading out to an entertainer's balcony
- Downstairs boasts a lovely music room with potential to be in law accommodation with ensuite
- Additional and external home office or storage area
- Polished floorboards, multiple split system air-conditioners, double brick construction
- Single carport and additional off street parking
- Tiered and low-maintenance gardens
- Street gas available
Location, Location, Location:
- 700m (approx) to Gordon West Public School & Daycare
- Turramurra High School catchment
- 2km (approx) to Pymble Ladies College and within close proximity to numerous Catholic and private schools
- A stones throw from Avondale, Gordon & Killara Golf Courses
- Under 2km to both Pymble & Gordon Train Stations
- Under 100m to Bus 197, 560, 562 & 575 taking you to Macquarie University, Gordon Train Station, Hornsby Train Station and Monavale
- Blackbutt Creek walking track at the end of the street
- Easy access to Macquarie and St Ives Shopping Centres
SOLD PRIOR - ONLINE AUCTION Saturday 28th August at 3pm.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.