Positioned on over 1000sqm this resort inspired garden oasis is your very own tranquil haven away from the craziness of life.
With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas the home is a dream yet only minutes to Normanhurst & Hornsby Train Stations, shops, schools parks and more.
In A Nutshell:
- 4 light-filled bedrooms, master with ensuite and deep freestanding bath
- Sun drenched open plan living/dining flowing to your covered Merbau deck with tranquil view
- Sleek island kitchen, Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Rumpus/teenage retreat or that ideal study or home office scenario downstairs
- 4 year old re-cladding of the whole house with Hardiplank
- Ducted air conditioning throughout; insulated floating floors, walls and ceiling
- Solar hot water (backed by electricity)
- Entertaining garden deck with built-in barbecues
- Lush private gardens with exposed sandstone terraces and smart watering system
- Garden shed and cubby house
- Off street parking
Location, Location, Location:
- Gorgeous bush setting in a cul-de-sac position
- 850m (approx) to Hornsby South Public School
- 800m (approx) to Normanhurst Train Station, local shops and cafes
- Easy access to an array of private and Catholic schools including Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst, St Leos College, Abbotsleigh School, Knox Grammar School and Normanhurst Boys' High School
- 1.5km (approx) to Hornsby Westfield Shopping Centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
AUCTION: Saturday 20th November at 12.30pm. Registration from 12pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
COVID-19 MESSAGE - OPEN HOMES, INSPECTIONS AND AUCTIONS
We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients - be it tenants, homeowners or prospective buyers are safe at all times.
- A condition of entry to inspections is for all attendees to be electronically signed in
- 1 person per 4 square metres of space for part of the premises that are indoor areas (note that the 10-person visitor cap for residences DOES NOT apply)
- 1 person per 2 square metres of space for part of the premises that are outdoor areas (note that the 30 person cap for outdoor public gatherings DOES NOT apply)
- A person who is over 12 years of age must wear a fitted face covering whilst indoors unless an exception applies
- Agents must take reasonable steps to ensure all staff, customers and contractors are fully vaccinated when registering entry to premises using Service NSW app
- Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided)
- 1.5m personal distancing measures MUST be obeyed
- Touching of surfaces is NOT permitted in the property
- Children MUST hold their parents hand throughout the inspection
- If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has been or is unwell, we ask that you please wait until others have viewed the property
- People's health and safety is our priority and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct as per the NSW Health advice.
Under the Public Health Order - as at 12 October 2021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.