ANOTHER ONE SOLD BY JORDAN STRUDWICK & KIRSTEN KINGSMAN - RESULTS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
Welcome to 31 Neroli Drive. Situated on a 625m2 allotment located in the prestigious, serene Tea Tree Estate. This home is immaculately presented and ready to move into.
Upon entry to your left is the master bedroom including an ensuite, walk-in robe, air conditioning and plantation shutters. Further 3 bedrooms include built-in robes and ceiling fans plus a study.
Kitchen includes stainless-steel appliances, Bosh gas cook-top, stone bench top, Dishlex dishwasher and beautiful hanging pendants over the island bench giving you a luxurious finish. The kitchen overlooks the air-conditioned spacious dining and living area with entry to the patio and entertainment area.
Entertain all year round with the over sized patio overlooking the generously sized yard. Have children that enjoy space and being outdoors? Then this property will be perfect for you having space for play equipment or potentially open the yard up to allow for rear yard access.
Property Features Include:
• Master bedroom includes WIR, ensuite, air-conditioning & plantation shutters
• Further 3 Bedrooms include BIR & ceiling fans
• Kitchen with stone bench top, Bosch gas cook-top, stainless-steel appliances & Dishlex dishwasher
• Gloss tiles throughout
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Gas hot water system
• Security screens throughout
• 2x Linen cupboards giving ample storage space
• Media room or kids retreat
• Air-conditioned kitchen, dining & living
• Patio & generously sized entertainment area
• Built by CJ Homes in 2014
• Total land size: 625m2
• Build size: 222m2
• Rates: $500/quarter
• Home to multiple sporting facilities
• 5 Minutes to Springfield Central State High School, Springfield Central State School & Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School
• 5 Minutes to Childcare Centres
• 5 Minutes to Mater Hospital
• 10 Minutes to Orion Shopping Centre & USQ University
For any further information on this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Jordan Strudwick of NGU Real Estate or we'll see you at the next open home!
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.