Ultimate Flexibility – A Versatile Family Home
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 31 Santander Crescent, Point Cook. A residence of exceptional quality and timeless style, this spacious family home awaits the discerning buyer. Spanning a single-story, this property comprises two living spaces, four bedrooms and two bathrooms, the floorplan offering excellent flexibility for family living. Nestled within the quiet and leafy Waterside Estate, this property offers superb convenience and is nearby to local shops, schools and public transport.
- Exuding a sense of warmth and welcoming, this elegant residence begins with a grand entrance hall and opens to a generous family and meals space with beautiful parquetry flooring laid underfoot. The versatile floorplan includes a formal lounge room and partitioned bifold doors, allowing an easy transformation to a home office or additional bedroom.
- The generous kitchen will please the home chef, with glossy stone countertops and excellent storage, including a full-sized pantry and overhead cabinetry. Quality stainless-steel appliances include a gas cooktop, under bench oven, canopy rangehood and dishwasher, while the breakfast bar adds convenience for casual meals.
- Accommodation includes four bedrooms, each with mirrored built-in robes and soft carpets underfoot. The master suite is a luxurious retreat, with a walk-in-robe and private ensuite with a double vanity and spa bath. The remaining bedrooms share access to the family bathroom, complete with a bathtub and separate toilet.
- This well-maintained residence sits upon a spacious 665m2 (approx.) allotment, the fully fenced grounds complete with manicured lawns and landscaped gardens. An expansive alfresco awaits the seasoned entertainer, offering a seamless transition from indoors to out.
- Further highlights include a double remote-control garage with drive-through access, a separate laundry with storage, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, vertical blinds and downlights throughout.
Centrally located, this property is surrounded by amenity, moments from Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre, The Brook Point Cook and Alamanda Cafe and Bistro. For families, local schools include Carranballac College (Jamieson Way Campus) and Point Cook Senior Secondary College, while recreational spaces include Tom Roberts Reserve, Featherbrook Reserve and Jamieson Way Reserve. For commuters, transport options include Williams Landing station, multiple bus routes and direct access to the Princes Freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.