The Phone Code for this property is: 53876. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Ideally positioned on a level fully fenced 900 square metre block, this East facing, fastidiously maintained, freshly painted residence presents an enticing lifestyle.
The generous dimensions provide a wonderful setting to raise a family with an open-plan configuration of living and dining. The efficiently designed kitchen is appointed with stainless-steel dishwasher, oven and electric cooktop, and a central island bench providing additional seating, space for food prep and display or for the kids to spread out with their homework.
Meeting your needs for rest and retreat, the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, with the king-sized master bedroom served by an ensuite, and the central bathroom for the two additional queen-sized bedrooms.
Overlooking the large backyard, the two covered patio/entertaining areas cater to all-weather outdoor enjoyment at any time of the day.
Additional features include:
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Epoxy-floored double garage with TV point and remote garage door with a screened base to allow the sea breeze in
- Water tank connected to washing machine and toilets
- 7m x 9m concrete slab at the rear as a foundation for a shed
- Double gates allowing ample side access for a boat or trailer or both!
- Fernery and veggie patch including established banana, pawpaw, blueberry and passionfruit trees.
- Established gardens
- Concreted paths around the house
- Lockable security screens
- 6kW solar panels (21 panels in total)
- Floating floors in bedrooms and tiles throughout
You'll love living in the caring community of Zilzie with the local beach, schools, buses and Emu Park's selection of shops, personal services and Cooraman Creek Boat Ramp only minutes away.
Offers over $420,000 will be considered.
To arrange an inspection send an enquiry now!
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.