The word "impressive" is an understatement as far as this quality-built Novus, family home is concerned, offering contemporary comfort and a host of indoor and outdoor living options for all involved.
Downstairs, double doors reveal a carpeted theatre room that is the perfect place to watch television quietly and without a worry in the world. A huge second bedroom headlines a group of three minor bedrooms that are all carpeted themselves and have built-in wardrobes for good measure. The main family bathroom is made up of a shower and separate bathtub that help cater for everybody's personal needs.
A spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area doubles as the central hub of the house with its sleek black-granite bench tops, stylish light fittings, tiled splashbacks, double-width sink, breakfast bar, corner pantry, large fridge recess, range hood, Smeg five-burner gas cooktop, an oven of the same brand and a stainless-steel Fisher and Paykel dishwasher. From here, outdoor access to a fabulous tiled alfresco is rather seamless. The space is ideal for a gas barbecue to be installed and splendidly overlooks lush backyard lawns and a sparkling below-ground salt-water swimming pool.
Upstairs, the front balcony absorbs plenty of natural sunlight in the mornings and allows you to indulge in a spectacular tree-lined valley vista over the sprawling Sir James McCusker Park. It can be accessed from both the parent's retreat and a separate massive king-size master suite with double doors for privacy, a walk-in robe and a generous ensuite bathroom with a deep bathtub, separate shower, twin "his and hers" vanities and access through to a two-way powder room. Another set of double doors on the other side of the retreat open into a home office that really is perfectly positioned.
Close to the beach, the immaculate playing fields of the Iluka District Open Space, the new Iluka Plaza pub and shopping precinct, more shopping at Currambine Central marketplace, the freeway, Currambine Train Station, magical Mindarie Marina, the exciting Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment, world-class golf at Joondalup Resort, the heart of Joondalup's central business district, a host of top schools, bus stops and the future Burns Beach Primary School, this exemplary residence defines convenient coastal living. What a wonderful haven it is destined to be!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Double-door entrance
• Outdoor alfresco entertaining
• Private backyard with lawns and a salt-water pool
• Carpeted parent's retreat, master suite and home office upstairs
• Treetop views from the rear balcony
• Downstairs theatre room
• Large open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
• Minor sleeping quarters on the ground floor – playing host to three spare bedrooms and the main family bathroom – with a bathtub
• Functional laundry with a double storage cupboard, extra over-head and under-bench storage and access out to a side drying area
• Downstairs powder room with a granite vanity
• Separate 3rd toilet downstairs
• Under-stair storeroom
• Double ground-floor linen press, with an adjacent broom cupboard
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with internal shopper's entry
• 24 rooftop solar-power panels (4kW system)
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Kocom A/V intercom system
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
• Low-maintenance gardens
• 625sqm (approx.) block with side access
• Built in 2008 (approx.)