Auction Location: On Site
Picture-perfect living awaits in this exquisite rural retreat. The expansive layout has been positioned to make the most of the beautiful bushland views with walls of windows framing the leafy outlook.
There are four bedrooms including three guest suites tucked away in a private wing alongside a rumpus and bathroom and the owner's suite that enjoys a private position on the other side of the home. A new kitchen sits in the heart of this haven, enveloped by multiple living spaces to ensure a room for every mood and occasion.
Outside, your sublime summer oasis awaits with a sparkling pool, a covered deck and expanses of lush lawn. The list of extra features is long with inclusions such as security doors, a carport and a three-bay shed with two entrances and a workshop. There are also refinished timber floors, air-conditioning, updated light fixtures and a slow combustion heater.
Just as special as this home is its location that promises a rural feel while still being close to shops, parks and the local bus stop for easy access to schools.
Living size: 212m2
Year built: 1991
Work carried out since purchasing in 2014
New bathroom, ensuite, laundry and kitchen
3rd toilet added for access from pool /garden
Painted inside and out
New window dressings and treatment in sunroom and kitchen for reduced glare and UV
Wooden floors stripped and coated in main living areas
All light fittings in home replaced and ceiling fans added to lounge, sun room and main bedroom.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus 2 x single units for bedrooms 2 and 3
Rear pergola replaced/upgraded
Rain tank installed with automatic watering system
All railway sleepers in retaining walls replaced with concrete sleepers
Driveway levelled, compacted and surfaced
Front step installed with handrail
New pump for pool, automatic cleaner and solar heating
Crime safe security doors
Other notable features:
* Multiple living rooms ( family/meals, formal lounge and rumpus )
* Feature window looking over the backyard
* Kitchen has stone benchtops, gas stove, dishwasher and plenty of storage
* Main bedroom segregated from the remaining 3 bedrooms
* Slow combustion heater
* Energy and water efficient including a 5kw grid connect system
* Vegetable gardens and sports corner ( basketball hoop, golf driving and tennis wall )
* 12m x 9m 3-bay shed with 2 entrances and workshop ( 3m headroom )
* Separate wing for guests
* Large yard for kids and pets
* At the end of a quiet street
* Walk to Hall shops
* Rural feel yet close to all amenities
* Buses down the road to most schools in Canberra
* Casey shops a quick drive away
* Bicentenary walking/biking track close by ( Hall to Forde by Mountain bike approx. 27km
* Leash free dog park and Government horse paddock in the area