Situated in a quiet leafy street, the apartment complex is stunning from the street with hedged boundaries, pristine white walls and glazing, soaring rooves and strong vertical and horizontal architectural elements.
Unusual extras (that most apartments miss out on) include a study with built-in desk, separate laundry, balcony to both bedrooms, remote-controlled garage with storage space, pantry and a bath as well as shower in the ensuite.
- A contemporary open-plan living, dining and kitchen area enjoys split-system air conditioning and a full wall of glazing that opens out onto the huge full-width covered balcony with glazed balustrade for views. This huge balcony with views of the landscaped native gardens below is ideal for alfresco dining, entertaining, or just reading and chatting
- The sleek tiled kitchen includes a double undermount sink, pantry, gas cooking, a waterfall breakfast bar and high-end glossy finish to the cabinetry
- Both carpeted bedrooms feature a mirrored built-in robe & full-height sliding windows that flow out to the balcony. The master bedroom also has a large fully-tiled ensuite including bath & separate shower with frameless glazing
- A small study with built-in desk is a valuable bonus for everything from light reading and preparing shopping lists to home office or studying textbooks
- A bathroom with large shower serves the living area and second bedroom
- Split air conditionings systems in each room and living area
- Further highlights include: Separate laundry; linen cupboard; modern Shadowline cornices; intercom security; smart carpeting throughout
- Single remote-controlled lockup garage and handy separate storage cage
Quiet, but close to everything
- A 3-min stroll to 2nd Chapter Bar & Grill, which doubles as a nice café; Epping shops & Coles (2.2 km); Eastwood Shopping Centre & Woolworths (2.3 km); Carlingford Village (3 km); and Carlingford Court (4.1 km)
- Beautiful little park with playground (just a 1-min walk); tennis (950m); basketball courts (1.5 km); gym (1.4 km); golf (4.1 km)
- In the catchment for Epping West Public School (1.9 km), Marsden High School (3.1 km) and Cheltenham Girls High School (4.5 km), with other good schools nearby including the selective James Ruse Agricultural High School (4.3 km) and Arden Anglican School (3.2 km); also Macquarie University (7.2 km)
- Near multiple hospitals including Ryde, Macquarie & Macquarie Uni Hospitals
- Epping Station (2.2 km); Parramatta CBD (9.7 km)