Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25978.
Spoil yourself with this fully protected complex featuring a superior landscaped central courtyard surrounded by modern, quality architecture, all immaculately maintained for the pleasure of its residents.
Apartment 43 clearly ticks all demands. Positioned on the second level, this 2 story townhouse apartment with its own rooftop garden will surely impress.
The lower level comprises:
- two living zones (either for formal/casual entertaining)
- a home office
- fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher, ample cabinets, bench space and a dining area
- full size laundry and separate toilet and powder room behind the kitchen
- two fully furnished bedrooms (both with robes and QS beds)
- bathroom including a shower alcove, vanity and second W.C
The private rooftop garden, with an outdoor setting is ideal for outdoor entertaining. The 360 degree city and Adelaide Hills views are simply sensational.
Entrance by your guests is via video intercom security through the stunning foyer on Wakefield Street.
Other appealing features include
- Secure access Carpark - potential to lease out if you don't own a car
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern dining and living furniture
Used by the current owners as a rental, Leased until 31/08/21 for $515 per week. Perfect for one's next investment with furnishings included in the sale. Or live in and call this stunning place home.
Strata Fees $1508 per quarter
Council Rates $445 per quarter
SA Water $152.53 per quarter
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.