Exuding charm and relaxed living this immaculately presented family home is set back on a generous elevated lot on top of Buderim. An impressive floorplan offering an abundance of natural light, capturing coastal breezes and leafy outlooks for relaxed year-round living. Advertised price is for the house on 780m2 only. Additional 835m2 vacant land also available.
• Breathtaking hinterland views and ocean glimpses in a prestigious Buderim location with light-filled rooms and great natural ventilation
• Fully renovated contemporary style kitchen featuring stone benches, massive island breakfast bar, 5 burner gas cooktop, quality fixtures and fittings
• Spacious airconditioned open plan living, dining and kitchen featuring high ceilings and stunning 600mm porcelain floor tiles throughout
• Generously proportioned luxury master-suite featuring chic stone ensuite, dressing room, 2 built-in robes and private balcony with easterly ocean views
• Three additional carpeted bedrooms complete with built-in robes, one with walk-in robe
• Trendy main bathroom with stone vanity, large shower, quality fittings
• Generous sized study nook, powder room downstairs with ample storage throughout
• Over-sized double lock-up garage, extra under-house storage, extra off-street parking for two-plus vehicles
• Low maintenance manicured gardens and lush level lawns surrounded by beautiful natural bushland
• Additional parcel of 835m2 vacant land on separate Title also on offer represents an amazing opportunity for potential future gain
• Moments to Buderim Village, beautiful beaches, Sunshine Plaza, close proximity to elite schools and easy access to Motorway & Bruce Highway
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, TM Estate Agents will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate and that the property meets their requirements.