Set directly across the road from the beach at Manly Cove with harbour views forming its enchanting backdrop, this magnificent and immaculately presented Art Deco apartment provides a spacious haven of elegance, style and convenience.
With its overly generous layout enhanced by soaring ceilings, and stylish modern updates, its exclusive lifestyle setting is only a few minutes stroll to Manly wharf to restaurants and transport via ferry or bus into the city, and a stroll to the golden sands of Manly Beach.
• Set in the iconic and tightly held 'Strathspey' building on the harbourfront.
• Elegant façade with travertine forecourt and beautifully landscaped gardens
• Boutique block of nine with terrazzo lobby, stairs and wainscoting
• Oversized living space plus large tiled dining area enjoy the views
• Elegant high arched sash windows frame captivating harbour scenes
• Granite kitchen with gas cooktops, microwave and dishwasher
• Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, giant main with north window
• Stylish bathroom, internal laundry, ceiling fans and gas outlets
• Covers a sizable 100sqm of internal space in a second floor setting
• Sunny common rooftop entertainers' terrace with harbour views
• Share storeroom with allocated area plus bike/board storage room
• Immaculately maintained common building and property
• Short level walk to shops, supermarkets, The Corso and Manly Beach