Brimming with potential, this charming family home has a warm and welcoming ambiance complemented by heritage features and a generous sense of space. Set over two-levels, in a leafy parkside location, the four-bedroom property features a flexible layout with ample room for busy families to play, relax and entertain. With its north-west aspect, the huge covered outdoor deck is the perfect place to enjoy golden summer sunsets while looking out onto the delightful landscaped garden and private level lawn. Ready to enjoy, the home offers further scope to create a dream residence by remodeling, adding another level or starting again with a brand-new build (STCA). Five Dock Bay at the end of the street, 400m to renowned Drummoyne Public School.
• Conveniently located Drummoyne family home on a sizeable 486sqm block
• Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Fourth guest bedroom with optional use as rumpus or office
• Formal lounge and dining space featuring two original working fireplaces
• Bright bathroom with subway tiling, deep bath, sink and vanity
• Eat-in gas kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bench and casual dining space
• Immaculate leadlight windows, wide karri timber floorboards, air con
• Expansive under house storage space, with laundry. Off street parking
• 500m to express CBD bus, 700m to Harris Farm Markets
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.