Burleigh's Best Buy!
Immaculate three bedroom plus study home offering relaxed, low maintenance living in a quiet cul-de-sac location, close to parks and walkways.
High ceilings allow plenty of natural light, enhancing the spacious feel of the open plan design. Presenting a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, the lounge opens onto a large entertaining deck with covered alfresco area and a beautiful green backdrop creates a private and peaceful setting to host family and friends. Enjoy cooking as you entertain in the centrally positioned kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher.
• Immaculate, freshly painted, low maintenance family home
• Open plan design with high ceilings and plenty of natural light
• Three bedrooms plus study nook
• Spacious master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Main bathroom has separate shower and bath
• Ideal kitchen features breakfast bar and dishwasher
• Large entertaining deck with covered alfresco area
• 3 kilowatt solar panels
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Remote double lock-up garage
• Cul-de-sac location close to parks and walkways
• Easy access to M1 and less than 4kms to Burleigh beach
When privacy and quality are a priority, it would be very hard to go past this well maintained, neat as a pin home. Surrounded by desirable homes in an established family neighbourhood and only a short drive to beautiful Burleigh beach, this quality home is ready to move in and enjoy!
Contact Adam Van Leeuwen on 0481 271 806 to arrange your inspection today.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.