If you are looking for unrivalled comfort, sophisticated styling with flexible dual living options and offering plenty of choice then this is the place for you.
Boasting dual street entrance with carport and garage access via Short St, accessibility and flexibility is key here. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 storey home is fully renovated upstairs and down, freshly painted outside, has new bathrooms, tranquil bush outlook and close to all that Thornleigh has to offer.
- Full brick 4 bedroom family home with flexible dual living floorplan
- 3 bedrooms upstairs + 1 bedroom downstairs, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Dual living design with kitchens upstairs and down with separate electricity and hot water
- Raked ceilings upstairs, elegant 600x600 porcelain tiles and bi-fold doors opening to picturesque balcony
- Tastefully updated upstairs kitchen with gas cooking
- Adventurous kids loft play area
- New main bathroom with rain showerhead, free-standing bath and new instantaneous gas hot water plus a separate toilet
- Downstairs access to rear grassed yard and the perfect balance of established trees and tendered foliage
- Large separate kitchen downstairs with timber look flooring, living area and bedroom ideal for that separate income stream, in law accommodation or teenage retreat
- Single lock up garage and single carport. Access from Short St (Number 9 Short Street)
- Freshly painted outside, replaced eaves and gutters
- Gas heater point
- Abundant storage
Location, Location, Location:
- Stroll to Thornleigh Train Station
- 400m to Thornleigh Market Place, Woolworths, Dan Murphys, Aldi & specialty shops
- 450m to Thornleigh Oval, dog park & playground
- 1.9km to Sydney Adventist Hospital
- 280m to daycare centre
- Pennant Hills Public & High School catchment
- Close to sought-after schools including Loreto Normanhurst, St Leo's College, Barker College, Normanhurst Boys High School and more
- Short drive to Hornsby and Castle Hill shopping precincts
- Easy access to M2 & M1 Motorways
AUCTION: Saturday, 30th October at 12:30pm.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
COVID-19 MESSAGE - OPEN HOMES, INSPECTIONS AND AUCTIONS
We are taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that all our clients - be it tenants, homeowners or prospective buyers are safe at all times.
- A condition of entry to inspections is for all attendees to be electronically signed in
- 1 person per 4 square metres of space for part of the premises that are indoor areas (note that the 10-person visitor cap for residences DOES NOT apply)
- 1 person per 2 square metres of space for part of the premises that are outdoor areas (note that the 30 person cap for outdoor public gatherings DOES NOT apply)
- A person who is over 12 years of age must wear a fitted face covering whilst indoors unless an exception applies
- Agents must take reasonable steps to ensure all staff, customers and contractors are fully vaccinated when registering entry to premises using Service NSW app
- Hand sanitiser is required to be used before and after the inspection (this will be provided)
- 1.5m personal distancing measures MUST be obeyed
- Touching of surfaces is NOT permitted in the property
- Children MUST hold their parents hand throughout the inspection
- If you have travelled overseas recently, have been in close contact with someone that has been or is unwell, we ask that you please wait until others have viewed the property
- People's health and safety is our priority and we are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct as per the NSW Health advice.
Under the Public Health Order - as at 12 October 2021.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.