A bright and charming family home that has been tastefully renovated and ready to move in and enjoy. Centrally located and with new footpaths it is an easy ten minute walk to the beach, local shops, Warriewood Square and B-line transport. This well planned home showcases two living areas as well as undercover outdoor entertaining deck, spacious bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathrooms, level grassed and sandstone back terraces and lush tropical established gardens.
- Open plan living with high raked ceiling, additional front sunny lounge/dining area with undercover front deck.
- Spacious open plan kitchen with stainless island bench and all the mod cons
- Three large bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite
- Modern bathrooms plus external laundry with in roof storage
- Undercover alfresco deck area flowing off living space, perfect for entertaining all year round
- Sunny rear yard with level grassed and sandstone terraces and manicured gardens
- Self contained back yard granny flat with separate side access
- Off street parking for 2-3 vehicles
- Enjoy watching the sunset over Ingleside's Bahai Temple on the front porch
- Close to schools, parks, transport, shops and the beach
Council Rates: $425.00 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $300.00 p/q (approx.)
Land Size: 465 sqm (approx.)