Grand family home ready to move in
This elegant family home will impress with grand proportions inside and out, and offers all the space your growing family craves without compromising on quality. Two separate downstairs living areas join two additional upstairs living areas, plus four large bedrooms and a study or media room. You’ll also love entertaining on the huge covered rear patio that overlooks the generous low-maintenance lawn in the fully fenced backyard.
• Formal lounge at front with elegant window dressings and access to the front verandah
• Carpeted living area at rear with adjoining dining space that features floating flooring
• Large designer kitchen with stone bench tops and freestanding oven with gas cooktop
• Kitchen also features quality cabinetry, a stainless steel dishwasher and a large double pantry
• Dining area opens to the huge covered rear patio that features alfresco kitchen facilities
• Generous downstairs study suits use as a media room; downstairs powder room
• Spacious upstairs retreat opens to balcony; additional multi-purpose room also upstairs
• King-sized master bedroom features two walk-in robes and an immaculate modern ensuite
• Built-in robes and carpet to good-sized second, third and fourth bedrooms for family living
• Family-sized main bathroom with semi-frameless glass shower, bath and separate toilet
• Internal laundry with built-in linen cupboard and outdoor access; under-stair storeroom
• Low-maintenance lawn and garden beds to sizeable, fully fenced backyard
• Double lock-up garage with internal entry; extra off-street parking on double driveway
You’ll also love this peaceful family-friendly setting that’s walking distance to bus stops, a supermarket and Pallara State School. It’s also close to Forest Lake Shopping Centre and Forest Lake State High School, and offers easy access to major motorways for a 30-minute commute to Brisbane CBD.