Step inside this quaint weatherboard cottage and imagine its next chapter. Occupying a level 508sqm block in a coveted postcode with walk-to-everywhere convenience, the possibilities are endless for a renovation, extension, or knock down rebuild.
Loved by the same family for 40 years, the home is solid with good bones, showcasing a traditional three-bedroom layout plus separate kitchen and living/dining. Its high ceilings and strapping are a nod to the early 1900s.
Part of the original kitchen cabinetry remains, complemented by a newer, more modern addition in perfectly liveable condition in a similar vein to the bathroom, which includes accessible rails. A partially covered alfresco area overlooks the expansive backyard shaded by established trees for added privacy.
Only a short, flat walk to The Junction with a bus route on almost every corner, it's all about location and lifestyle here.
- Split system A/C in the living/dining area
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Separate laundry off the bathroom
- Electric cooktop in the kitchen
- Two blocks from IGA Merewether
- Zoned for The Junction Public School and Newcastle High School