Homes of this calibre, with this backdrop, do not last long! The location of this home is going to prove very popular. Aside from the obvious pluses at the rear of the property, this 3-bedroom home, all with built-in robes, has a new renovated kitchen, stylish renovated bathroom with shower and vanity, ceiling fans throughout and a large family-sized living room.
Storage and utilities are well catered for here with a laundry and second toilet off the kitchen, another storage room off the back deck plus a large shed for the handyperson or the home hobbyist tinkering on their current project. A partially enclosed garage gives undercover protection for your car with additional off-street parking.
The home itself backs on to Beryl Roberts Park, the perfect backdrop to the inviting entertainment area at the rear with the built-in BBQ and paved courtyard.
Painted internally and externally in modern colours, there is literally nothing to do here but move in and enjoy all this wonderful home has to offer.
Features at a glance:
• Three good sized bedrooms, with BIR’s and cooling ceiling fans
• Modern renovated kitchen with dual sinks and striking splashback
• Stylish renovated bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Large living room perfect for gathering at the end of the day
• Good sized laundry + a second toilet; Storage room at the rear
• Large rear shed perfect for handyperson or home hobbyist
• Perfect paved entertainment courtyard with built-in BBQ
• Partially enclose garaging for one car and off-street parking
• Expansive 642m2 block with mature plants + bushland backdrop
You are going to have to move quickly because there is no denying it will be snapped up in this current market!
Live the ultimate Queensland lifestyle in a quiet established Coopers Plains neighbourhood, a 10-minute walk will bring you to Banoon train station for the public transport savvy traveller, and easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts, a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square Moorooka, the location of this home is perfect! Only 14km to Brisbane’s CBD, Coopers Plains is serviced by Aldi shopping, QE II Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus. Close by to some fabulous primary and secondary schools for the family buyer.
Be quick, properties of this calibre, potential and location do not last long so make sure you put 6 Upwood Street on your ‘to view’ list or call Mark Ward on 0434 917 766 for further information!