This sophisticated apartment in The Art building faces is located in Flinders East precinct where it comes alive during the Fringe and Womadelaide in February & March!
For the astute investors, this apartment is tenanted at $348 per week under the National Rental Affordability Scheme. Take advantage of the 2.5 years left on NRAS, to reap a gross return on investment of approximately $29,220 per year or 7.3%!!
What we love:
* Views of CBD buildings facing South and Adelaide Hills!
* Double-sized main bedroom with 2-way access to the main bathroom and built in wardrobe, all for your convenience.
* Second bedroom perfect for a guest room or study.
* Large open plan living/dining and kitchen with electric cook top and dishwasher.
* All main areas, including bedrooms are carpeted throughout for comfort.
* Each room has split system air-conditioning throughout for comfort all-year round.
* Neat European internal style laundry to hide away clutter when unexpected visitors pop around.
* Secure building with intercom access.
* Modern fixtures and fittings throughout for the modern aesthetic feels.
* Close to universities & schools where you can walk to your lessons without the need to drive.