This building is in fantastic condition and must be seen to be believed.
Located on the 6th floor of the Oaks Building, this stunning apartment offers sweeping views of the city skyline and harbour beyond. A generous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment floor gives views and catches the breezes.
An ideal investment property, first home or even a City escape for those living out of town, the well-appointed Oaks complex features a fully staffed foyer, restaurant, security access to your floor and a gymnasium, as well as a huge refreshing pool on the same floor.
Inside this two bedroom apartment you will find a well equipped kitchen that overlooks the dining and lounge area which leads out to your own balcony – again offering those beautiful views. Air conditioned and tiled throughout for year round comfort, the apartment is bathed in natural light and is complimented by neutral colour tones.
The master bedroom includes an ensuite, and both the bedrooms offer built in robes with the main bathroom accessible directly from bedroom two and the living area.
Features include :
* Positioned within the Oaks building on level 6
* Move in with vacant possession or leave it in the letting pool with Oaks management
* Stunning city and harbour views
* Swimming pool access (same floor)
* Secure floor access via a security fob
* Kitchen with open plan layout, and stone benches
* Tiled and air-conditioned throughout
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Bedroom Two includes two way access through to the main bathroom
* Balcony offers stunning city and harbour views
* One secure carpark
* Generous 125m2 on title
Walk to your favourite restaurant or coffee shop, the vibrant waterfront precinct and so much more. With the new Charles Darwin Campus currently under construction a few hundred metres away, this opportunity offers a very attractive investment.
Call now to book your private inspection.
Body Corp Management: Altitude Management
Body Corp Levies: $2,050 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $1,550 p/a (approx.)
Area Under Title: 125m2 (approx.)
Year Built: 2014