AUTO MECHANIC & RESIDENCE IN CENTRAL CROYDON LOCATION WITH CITY VIEWS
Carefully balancing an ideal mix of practicality and retro charm, this mixed use building is ideal for those who despise the working commute. Featuring enormous warehouse and storage spaces as well as a front office the commercial potential is huge; stroll upstairs to find yourself in a 70's inspired two bedroom wonderland complete with views to Sydney CBD.
- Currently hosting 'Doctor Auto' an Auto Electrical & Motor Mechanic Workshop
- Current rental income for Ground Floor is $48,240 per annum excluding GST gross rent and further rental return to lease upstairs
- Incredible potential to add value to the apartment and generate dual income or owner occupancy
- B2 Zoning
- Ground floor flanked by two driveways and featuring office, enormous workshop and storage spaces
- Multifunctional room upon entrance
- First floor apartment comprised of two large bedrooms, three way bathroom, full size laundry, kitchen and sweeping outdoor terrace with stunning city and area views
-Mid level staircase from the apartment includes a large storage area with a window facing Georges River Road.
-Staff facilities in the mezzanine level come with storage room, small kitchen, separate toilet, and shower. The mezzanine is only accessible for the ground floor tenancy workshop.
- Set in Burwood Council
- 10kms to Sydney CBD
- Surrounded by local residences & businesses
- 200m walk to Croydon Park Town Centre
- 2.5kms to Burwood
- High traffic location
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.