Full double brick, north facing and entirely freestanding, this updated and extended 1920s home is instantly liveable and provides superb scope for a young family to create the dream lifestyle. The property, positioned on 335sqm of level land, is offered for the first time in almost 50 years, exceptionally maintained and combines a spacious single level layout with a fenced backyard, large workshop and easy parking. Centrally located a stroll to Lilyfield shops, the IGA, schools, parks and city transport, it presents an exciting purchase opportunity in a vibrant inner west setting.
- High ceilings in original rooms, tiled floors and r/c air-conditioning
- Open plan granite kitchen/family dining area, separate lounge room
- Three sizeable bedrooms, one with built-ins, main bathroom with spa
- Second bathroom attached outdoors and internal laundry/utility room
- Level rear garden with undercover patio area and workshop/storage
- Lock-up garage and parking space; 400m to Lilyfield light rail, IGA and express city buses
- Minutes to the popular Orange Grove Public School and Saturday Farmers Markets