Located in the heart of the CBD only moments from restaurants, cafés, coffee shops and more; This inner city abode enjoys views over the streetscape towards the ocean on the horizon and captures the cool sea breezes as well.
Positioned on the floor with secure intercom and fob key access and secure carparking as well. Step inside this modern abode for breath taking city skyline views from the breezy balcony and enjoy watching the bustling streets below you.
This apartment is filled natural light making it bright and breezy with endless banks of windows to frame the blue skies and ocean on the horizon. The kitchen has laminate counters and plenty of storage space and prep areas along with a wall of cupboards and overheads as well. Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring and a sliding door
leading through to the balcony.
Both bedrooms offer built in robes and tiled flooring with A/C as well as sliding doors through to the balcony. Both have access to a bathroom, the main has a private ensuite while bedrooms two has two way access to the main bathroom and combined laundry room.
Spend your free time entertaining on the balcony as the sun sets over the city and watch as the lights come on and the city comes to life below you. Nearby are restaurants, cafes, tourist spots and so much more – welcome to your home away from home.
• 2 bedroom inner city abode with great views and endless sea breezes
• Functional design with banks of built in cupboards and open plan living areas
• Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot and A/C
• Kitchen includes laminate counters and overhead cupboards
• Master bedroom suite includes built in robes and tiled flooring, ensuite bathroom
• Bathroom includes the laundry amenities in a space saving design
• Bedroom two has two way access to the main bathroom, sliding door to the balcony
• Balcony overlooks the city lights and captures the cool sea breezes
• Secure car parking spaces within the complex, fob key entry, elevator access
Around the Suburb:
• Walk to the heart of the CBD in moments
• Spend your free time exploring the Water Front Prescient or The Esplanade
• Weekend coffee dates and easy dinners in the city
Darwin Council Rates $1700.90 approx per annum
Body Corp Rates $1318.00 approx per quarter.