Located only moments from the city centre; grab a scooter and ride through to local hot spots for an easy coffee date or relax at the Water Front or the nearby Marina to enjoy Darwin’s glorious weather and lifestyle.
Positioned within a small complex of homes, this townhouse is perfect for the city dweller seeking refuge from the bustle of city life. Bright and breezy, this sun filled townhouse has off street parking along with a swimming pool in the complex.
On the ground floor is a sun filled living and dining room with mosaic tiled flooring and banks of louvered windows to let in the breeze. The kitchen is full size and finished in modern earthy tones with a pantry and wine display along with overhead cupboards and shelving plus an island bench and breakfast bar.
Upstairs the home has 2 bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C and access to a private balcony on either side of the home that is sheltered with brickwork screens for privacy and security along with protection from the elements.
Cool off in the communal pool without the hassle of upkeep! Vacant and move in or rent out ready, this trendy townhouse is the key to an effortless city lifestyle where you can be home or out in under 5 minutes, so you can say yes to those pop up dinners, last minute coffee dates or to grab that file you left in the office, it’s all so easy.
• Townhouse home in a great inner city location
• Ground level open plan living and dining areas
• Full sized kitchen includes overhead storage and modern tones
• Kitchen includes an island bench and pantry
• Laundry room sheltered on the back verandah
• Stairs lead through to the first floor above
• 2 bedrooms upstairs each with a built in robe and A/C
• Each bedroom includes access to a private balcony
• Bathroom offers a shower and vanity with storage
• Mosaiced flooring underfoot throughout the home
• Light filled home with banks of louvered windows to let in the breeze
• Body Corporate Fees $1088 per quarter approximately
• Darwin City Council Rates $432 per quarter approximately
• Rent potential $380-400per week
Around the Suburb:
• Walk to the heart of the CBD in moments
• Spend your free time exploring the Water Front Prescient or The Esplanade
• Weekend coffee dates and easy dinners in the city
• Located only moments from the city, grab a scooter and ride through to local hot spots for an easy coffee date or relax at the Water Front or the Marina.
Register online for the opens or call Kylie 0418 828 440 for more information.
Please note that when attending any opens masks must be worn or entry may be denied.