Unique Bayview property encompassing 2 Lots of Land
A million miles away in the heart of Bayview, you will be captured by the sense of space, connected with nature, safe secure, protected and nurtured.
A home that offers comfort and style with room to spread out, work from home, be creative, room for family, room to garden, room to escape, room to chill, room to relax.
A 3 room separate studio sitting on lot #1 that offers endless opportunities to work from home, be creative, be industrial, be musical , be profitable
A unique opportunity to secure a coastal bushland retreat nestled on approximately 3238square metres of landscaped bushland gardens providing an environment of a private sanctuary with outstanding coastal, district views and overlooking the Katandra Bushland Reserve.
Mesmerizing views by day and entertaining views by night, “Cabbage Tree Estate” offers the best of both worlds.
No need to sell up and head off to the country side, you don't have to head off for a “sea-change” or a “tree -change lifestyle “ as it is all here at 95-97 Cabbage Tree Rd, Bayview.
So much room and space to accommodate much more than just a 4 bedroom home:
- Extensive entertaining kitchen, dining and family room wrapped by views and privacy
- Cosy formal living room with fireplace
- Separate teenage entertaining zone
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- Oversized main bedroom and ensuite bathroom
- Full bathroom
- Large modern laundry/mud room
- Well designed outdoor livings areas including, private courtyards, decks, patios and terraces
- 2 car garage with auto garage door, separate workshop and 1 car carport with additional off-street car parking
Additional Separate Studio:
- Separate 3 room studio that could suit a variety of needs from a creative studio space, additional workshop or home office
Soaring cathedral ceilings
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Council Rates: 611.08 pq approx
Water Rates: 128.97 pq approx
* Parking onsite by arrangement